About the Company:
UrsaNav is an innovative provider of RF Transmitter systems and equipment for a variety of applications including Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT). We design and manufacture cutting-edge PNT equipment that is trusted by customers around the world.
About the Position:
We are seeking a Lead Test Engineer with 3 or more years of experience in the design and development of test engineering software and hardware, processes/data collection and procedures to work on our precision timing control hardware for UrsaNav’s PNT systems. This position will cover all aspects of NPI testing such as design verification through to manufacturing test.
The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with design engineers to understand key performance metrics to test and will develop the infrastructure along data collection and analysis tools. Test development will include both PCB and final product testing and may also include ICT for high volume PCBs. There will also be design verification testing for all new products and environmental testing for products that will be deployed into harsh field conditions.
This position is based in our Billerica MA office with the option for a hybrid schedule when applicable and will report into the Engineering and Manufacturing organization. Additional duties will include working with the field service team to resolve issues and supporting design and development engineering as needed during product bring-up phases.
- B.S or M.S in EE with 3-5 years of test engineering experience.
- Ability to lead small teams of test operators and develop test infrastructure both software and hardware.
- Develop and maintain testing infrastructure/capability and test plans for a range of RF equipment used in UrsaNav’s PNT products
- Create and implement best practice testing including test data storage, analysis, product serial number tracking.
- Create design verification plans for existing and future products including electrical testing and environmental testing such as temperature, vibration, shock etc.
- Working knowledge of RF testing as applied to PNT products is desirable.
- Experience with managing small teams of test operators and interfacing with manufacturing suppliers such as PCB assembly houses to define in-circuit test (ICT and flying probe)
- Experience working with contract manufacturers.
Please submit your resume and your expression of interest to apply for this position.