About the Company:
UrsaNav is an innovative provider of RF Transmitter systems and equipment for a variety of applications including Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT). We design and manufacture cutting-edge PNT equipment that is trusted by customers around the world.
About the Position:
We are currently looking for a skilled Lead Full Stack Developer with a specialization in database and data analytics. With a minimum of 3 years of experience, you will bring expertise in developing and managing relational databases while also possessing the ability to create scalable software solutions. In addition to your technical prowess, you will be responsible for testing, debugging, and maintaining the software. You will play a crucial role in designing both client-side and server-side architecture and implementing the application’s front-end. This position requires a strong focus on developing efficient and intuitive user interfaces, as well as integrating data analytics capabilities into the software.
This position is based in our Billerica MA office with the option for a hybrid schedule when applicable and will report into the Engineering and Manufacturing organization. Additional duties will include support for the engineering teams including the research team, product development and test engineering functions.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in relational database development
- Ability to create scalable software solutions
- Proficiency in testing, bug fixing, and software maintenance
- Designing client-side/server-side architecture
- Building the application front-end
- Incorporating data analytics capabilities into the software
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering with 3+ years’ experience / MS with 2+ years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of full stack development principles
- Proficiency in relevant programming languages and frameworks
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Experience in UI/UX design and development
- Familiarity with data analytics tools and techniques
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, web servers, AWS or Azure, and code management tools such as Github/Github Enterprise.
Please submit your resume and your expression of interest to apply for this position.