UrsaNav is committed to improving the operational capabilities of our clients and providing exceptional value to the world wide users of our technology. As the world’s leading supplier of Low Frequency (LF) Complementary Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PNT) solutions and associated professional services, we strive every day to make the world a safer and more prosperous place.
- Provide solutions that create resiliency in the world’s critical transportation, telecommunications, electricity, and financial infrastructure;
- Create empowered, entrepreneurial-minded teams who turn problems into solutions and ideas into products;
- Invest in our clients, our company, and, most importantly, ourselves; and
- Deliver uncompromising quality in a fun, friendly, and respectful environment.
- We are Paid, Professional Adults who want to make the world a safer place;
- We respect and admire creativity coupled with execution;
- The best solutions come from a free marketplace of ideas and concepts;
- We only succeed when the team succeeds as a whole;
- We want to have fun – we work hard and play hard; and
- We understand that honesty and integrity are very difficult to regain once they are traded away.
Behind the Bear
The name UrsaNav and our corresponding logo, which originated from the constellation Ursa Major (“The Bear”), signifies our ever-expanding scope and quest to press forward beyond physical and intellectual boundaries—just as the stars are numberless in the sky.
Pioneering New Frontiers
To say UrsaNav pioneers new frontiers is an understatement. Conceiving of innovative solutions to complex problems is one of our primary strengths. The subject matter experts at UrsaNav design inventive and quick turn-around solutions to custom requirements on a daily basis; this is the backbone of the company.
What’s in a name?
We are always asked how we came to name our company “UrsaNav”. The context of ‘Nav’ originates from our start as primarily a navigation company. Although we have evolved into a Positioning, Navigation, and Timing company, our heritage is rooted in all things navigation. Additionally, ‘Ursa’ was derived from the famous constellation Ursa Major, also known as “The Bear” and “The Big Dipper”.